Photography Holidays with TDactive Holidays & Dublin Photography School
Do you want to see new places, experience new cultures and meet new people? Then join us on one of our photographic and travel adventures. On every photography holiday, there will be many unique and spectacular photographic opportunities not to be missed.
To make the most of your holiday and to capture the desired images, we at Dublin Photography School recommend the following equipment:
- DSLR camera/Mirrorless Camera or Bridge Camera
- Wide angle & zoom lens (10-20mm or 18-55mm, 24-70mm, 18-135mm or 18-200mm)
- Telephoto lens (70-200mm or 70-300mm – recommended but not essential)
- Any fixed / prime lenses
- Wired remote control / wireless remote control (ideal for time-lapse photography)
- Spirit level
- Circular polarizing filter
- Neutral density fader filter (recommended but not essential)
- Neutral density filter (recommended but not essential)
You don’t need to be a photography pro to join the adventure. The holidays are suitable for many levels. Here is what can you expect to learn on your photography holiday:
- Escape auto mode and learn to master your camera’s manual settings so as to unleash it’s full potential.
- Learn the principles of composition and how to shoot creatively by freezing action or creating long exposures.
- Receive hands on abstract, macro and nature photography tips.
- Develop a documentary or reportage/street style photography mind set for when you are day tripping during your free time around the city.
- Receive hands-on composition, abstract, macro and nature photography tips, which can be, used anywhere, from sandy beaches to picturesque coastal villages and countryside.
- Learn how to photograph in different weather conditions and low light situations, creating (for example) dazzling star trails, silky water effects and dusk long exposures.
- Start to use your white balance effectively to photograph in different weather conditions and lighting conditions.
- Receive detailed and hands-on filter demonstrations to enhance your photography.
- Demos and hands on tuition throughout the trip.
There will be two Dublin Photography School tutors present onsite at all times to answer any questions or queries that you may have.
As each photography holiday is unique and different, the many and varied techniques, demos and tips may change from one photography adventure to the next.